• Information that we receive from you when you interact with the SkyPrime Services
• How we use and process the information that we receive
• If and why information may be disclosed to third parties
• Your choices regarding the collection and processing of your information
We collect various kinds of information that you provide to us as well as information we obtain from your use of the Services. Some of the types of information that we collect include:
• Account information, such as a username, Minecraft username, and email address; user account preferences and settings; actions you take while using the Services (e.g., following other users or forum threads); information necessary to purchase and use our products or services (transactional information); content you submit (e.g., posts, comments, private messages, and support requests); and other information that you provide us. For example, users may customize their publicly-viewable profile with their gender, location (e.g., “Dublin” or “London”), and an image, but such information is not required to access or use the SkyPrime Services.
• Location Data—information collected about the location of a mobile device or computer, including the general location of the device used to access the SkyPrime Services, the IP address of the device, and other information made available by a user, such as a forum post, that indicates the current location of the user.
• Usage Data—information about an individual's online activity that, by itself, does not identify the individual, such as browser type, service provider, IP address, operating system, webpages visited, metadata (information related to items made available through the Services, such as the date and time of a shared post), and other statistics.
Whether we collect certain types of information and how we process it depends on how you use and access the SkyPrime Services. We collect information about you in the following ways:
• From You. We collect information from you when you create an account to use the Services, contact us for help, make purchases in our store or transact with us, submit content in a forum or chat area, or otherwise voluntarily provide your information. We also automatically collect Usage Data when you interact with the Services.
• From Our Service Providers. Third parties that assist us with the SkyPrime Services also collect information (including Location Data and Usage Data) about you through the Services and share it with us. For example, our vendors collect and share information with us to help us detect and prevent fraud.
As a general matter, we use your information to provide the services, experiences, products, or information you request. We may also use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
• Provide, personalize, and improve the SkyPrime Services;
• Help protect the safety of our users;
• Provide customer service;
• Communicate with users;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services;
• Develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, and other offerings and events; and
• Provide users with information regarding our products, services, offers, and events.
We do not rent or sell your information to third parties. In addition, we only allow the marketing and advertising of our own products on the SkyPrime Services.
We may share and disclose information as described at the time information is collected or as follows:
• When you consent. We may share information with third parties if you have given us your consent to do so.
• To perform services. We may disclose information to third parties in order to perform services requested or functions initiated by users. In addition, we may disclose information in order to identify a user in connection with communications sent through the Services.
• With third-party service providers performing services on our behalf. We share information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them (such as hosting and data analyses). We may share information as needed to operate other related services.
• For legal purposes. We will disclose information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process.
• In aggregated form. We may share information about you in an aggregated or anonymized form—that is, in a statistical or summary form that does not include any personal identifiers—with third parties in order to discover and reveal trends about how users interact with the Services.
• During corporate changes. We reserve the right to transfer information about our users in the event we sell or transfer all or substantially all our business or assets.
In addition, when you use the Services, certain information will be shared with other users and the public. For example, we have forums and chat areas where users can communicate with one another. When you submit content (such as a post, comment, or message), visitors and users will be able to see that content, the username associated with the content, and the time that the content was submitted. The public may also view your username’s profile that contains additional information, such as your past actions on the Services and Minecraft username. We therefore strongly recommend that all users avoid posting personal or sensitive information on the Services at any time.
We store information for as long as we reasonably need it to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. For example, if you create an account, we will store your information for as long as needed to maintain your account, provide the services you requested, enforce any applicable terms that govern your use of the SkyPrime Services, and maintain appropriate records to reflect our delivery of services to you. We also may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as permitted by law.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your information from accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use and other unlawful forms of processing. In some cases, your information is accessible when you log into a feature we offer, and in those cases you need to keep your user credentials and password confidential and secure so that your information is protected.
We do not knowingly solicit, collect, or store any personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to create an account or otherwise use the Services. In the event we learn that we collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If parents or guardians believe that we have unintentionally collected their children’s personal information, they may request the deletion of the information by contacting us at [email protected]
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us. If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information.
You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. Please contact us if you would like us to remove your personal data.
In addition, we offer social sharing features that let you share content or actions you take on our Services with other media (e.g., Facebook, and Twitter). Your use of these features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. To learn more about the purpose and scope of information collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these social sharing features. Third parties that currently assist us in operating the SkyPrime Services or which we recommend for Two Step Verification, include: Xenforo, Tebex, PayPal, Google Analytics, PhoenixNap, and Authy. We are not affiliated with Minecraft, Mojang AB or Notch Development AB.